Your brain is a constant idea-making machine. But it only works to the max when you get out of the way, unload all the data and shit that’s in it and let it do “its thing.” Once you do that, with these ten nuggets, there’s nothing stopping you from getting what you want and doing what you want.
1. Detach yourself from everything that’s frustrating you. You’re wasting energy.
2. Find your special “alone” place to dream.
3. Don’t think about what you can do, think what you dream of doing.
4. Think about doing the ‘impossible’ rather than the possible. You can do it if you get out of your own way.
5. If you fear it, you should conquer it. Fear is your friend needed to achieve the impossible.
6. Surround yourself with elite dreamers and achievers.
7. Don’t strive for the big home-run idea. Go for the singles and doubles.
8. Discover what your purpose is on the planet. Once you have it, you’ve then got self-permission to be unstoppable.
9. Write what you want. Don’t store it in your brain.
10. Be a kid again. It was a time when we were fearless and creative. Nothing stopped us.
Joel Cohen is the founder of CEO Stars – www.ceostars.com – a unique concept with over 105 ad agency CEOs. Cohen is also the founder of Dreamland, USA, an ‘Imagineering Community’ that helps leaders leave a lasting legacy by accomplishing their ‘impossible,’ so they don’t regret the impact – the ‘I should’ve, could’ve’ – they were never able to make.